Network configuration management software. Manage backups and track changes in network devices configurations.
Thank you for acquiring WinAgents TFTP Server for Windows. We have developed this software for people who have a need in high-stable multithreaded TFTP server for Windows platform. WinAgents TFTP Server for Windows is a full-service TFTP server realized as a Windows service. WinAgents TFTP Server runs as a background task and doesn't require permanent attendance. It is originally designed load-resistant for the 24x7 mode of operation. Using WinAgents TFTP Server, you can make reserve copies of device settings, update flash images, store sound files for IVR systems and do many other things.
Key features of WinAgents TFTP Server for Windows:
- Platform: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista. TFTP Server is running as a background process.
- Implemented as a Windows service
- Fully compatible with RFC1350, RFC2347, RFC2348 and RFC2349
- Runs as a background "around-the-clock" task
- Ensures flexible access rights setting according to the client's IP-address
- Contains graphic utilities for server setup and server status control
- Has a high-performance multithreaded architecture
- Supports long filenames, nested directories and national symbols in filenames
- Optionally allows using only UDP 69 port for files transmission, without opening additional ports for TFTP sessions. It helps system administrators configure firewalls in order to pass TFTP traffic.
Please see the TFTP Server Manager chapter for information on how to configure your installation of this software.