Professional TFTP Server for Enterprise
Do you often need to update the software (flash image) on your network devices?
How often to you need to make reserve copies of your routers? Network administrators
know that to cope with everyday routine they need a reliable and secure TFTP server.
WinAgents TFTP Server has been specially designed for you and guarantees the ultimate
performance and reliability for your work.
WinAgents TFTP Server for Windows is a full-featured TFTP server for Windows.
WinAgents TFTP Server runs as a background task and doesn't require permanent attendance.
It has been originally designed to work in 24x7 background operation mode. Using
WinAgents TFTP Server, you can make reserve copies of device settings, update flash images,
store sound files for IVR systems and perform other essential operations.
Why WinAgents TFTP Server is better? Learn more...
Download WinAgents TFTP Server Now!
Key features of WinAgents TFTP Server
- Platform: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7. TFTP Server is running as background task.
- Implemented as a system Windows service
- Fully compatible with RFC1350, RFC2347, RFC2348 and RFC2349
- Runs as a background "around-the-clock" task
- Ensures flexible access rights setup according to client's IP-address
- Support firewalls: the sever allows indicating the range of UDP-ports,
used for transmitting the data. This allows network administrators to
regulate firewall rules, approving the traffic, generated by the server.
- Full TFTP option support. The server fully supports the options 'tsize',
'blocksize' and 'timeout', which enables the administrators to reach the
maximum performance, when transferring the data.
- An option of setting a highest precedence for the sever process. This
option is used in systems with a large number of TFTP-clients and helps
to assist them with the maximum speed.
- Contains graphic utilities for server setup and server status control
- High-performance multithreaded architecture